Δευτέρα 10 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Back to the basics

I had to put my research questions and thoughts under a roof to, hopefully, reach out to students and researchers alike. My aim is to provide intuition related to things I have studied, revisited and matured over. To share my fears, hopes, faults and successes related to the workings of science.

The main topics of this blog-roof are (more or less):
  • science and scientific method
  • data, as in data mining, data analysis and learning from data.
  • intelligence, as in artificial intelligence and intelligent systems.
Above all these, I aim to provide a critical view of phenomena in the above domains, as a human being, i.e. the only nature I am aware of possessing.

Thus, in the next posts, I plan to provide some thoughts on existing practices, methods, but also on future steps and challenges.

As always, I rely on the good-willed reader for comments and feedback with the main requirement I have from myself, my colleagues and my students:
Every time you claim you do not agree with something, provide a good-willed suggestion for improvement. 
Otherwise the critique is useless.

In this collaborative spirit, let the knowledge sharing begin!

1 σχόλιο: